Taking care of our guests and associates is the core value of our company. It is our guideline in facing difficult challenge of responding to the WHO-confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. At times like these, we need to take care of each other and show some flexibility, responsibility and patience, all crucial for returning to normal life.
Thank you in advance for trusting Amadria Park group with your future travel plans.
Thanks to our excellent public health system, healthcare workers and high epidemiological standards, the situation with pandemic in Croatia is good. Croatia is a safe place for your vacation.
Covid measures in the territory of the Republic of Croatia are abolished as an obligation. It is recommended to continue to maintain physical distance and to act responsibly. Accordingly, for now we are leaving setups with table distance, seating and deck chairs to make you feel safer.
We will also implement disinfection measures as before, and we will provide disinfectants at all public checkpoints, as was provided during the mandatory measures against Covid.
Only for our guests – COVID-19 testing procedures
Amadria Park works with healthcare companies that provide 24/7 healthcare services, and can also set up PCR testing for COVID-19 in hotel facilities (applicable to all our hotels in Šibenik). Price of testing in Šibenik:
- Monday – Saturday 500 kn (66,65 €) (PCR) / 70 kn (9,35 €) (antigen test)
The procedure is very simple. Before arriving to hotel, or during your stay here, you can contact our Reservations department or reception desk and make a testing appointment.
Testing is conducted daily, and results are provided within 24 hours. When making an appointment, you only need to provide your basic info. Professional lab personnel will arrive to our hotel at the agreed-upon time and provide test in compliance with strict epidemiological measures. The results will be sent to provided e-mail address.
Recommendations for testing in Opatija:
Hotel Paris, Nikola Tesla street
- online order and payment: app.medico.hr (filling in advance recommended)
- BAT price: 100,00 HRK & PCR price: 550,00 HRK payable in cash (HRK) on site or by credit card online with promo code: 100MEDI
Health Center Opatija, stubište dr. Vande Ekl 1
- price: 150,00 HRK, payable in cash only (HRK) on site
- prior notice is not required for testing in published periods. Testing is also possible from Monday to Friday until 3 pm. In this case, prior agreement and delivery of the order form (download link on the left bellow photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org is required.
Ive Kaline 2 (annex of the Hotel Belvedere)
- price: 125,00 HRK & PCR price: 390,00 HRK
- payable in cash only (HRK) on site
- contact: email@example.com, phone: +385 51 718 067
- price: 150,00 HRK
- phone : +385 51 202620
- make an appointment at least one day before: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Institute of Public Health, Krešimirova 52a, Rijeka
- The price of the PCR test is 390,00 HRK , payable in cash only (HRK) on site
- it is recommended to come to the testing area with a completed order form (you can download order form at the bottom of the page). Pre-ordering is not required.
- Contact: email@example.com, phone: +385 51 554 803
We believe better times are soon to come, and we are looking forward to making new memories together. Have a safe trip and a care-free vacation!